Saturday, December 6, 2008

Bossy

Even when she's bossy,she's adorable and funny. She now likes to tell Tom and I to "stop talking!" (as do many others, I'm sure). We're also ordered to "No read magazine" and "No talking on the phone." I think she wants our undivided attention and can now ask for it. We've also been asked to "Stop singing." After being ordered around like this for a few days, we turned the tables on her and told her to "Stop talking" and "Zip it." She laughs, but I think she's gotten the message. After Thanksgiving we took her on a road trip to Sante Fe and she was better behaved and more patient than my dad. Here she (and a few band members) are rocking out to the guitar she got for her birthday. Although Tom really wanted that guitar, he's learned to share. He's a good sharer.

No comments: