Saturday, February 17, 2007

Selby's Wrap

We are having some technical difficulties with the aforementioned bath video. Maybe You Tube does allow people to upload nude videos even if it's just of an infant? Hopefully the issue will be resolved soon. In the meantime here is a photo of the girls getting ready for a walk around Wash Park. Selby is wearing a chic Moby Wrap. We hit the hiking trails in Boulder tomorrow.

Yesterday, I started work. My schedule is that I go in one day a week until March when I'll be working 20 hours a week, 2 days in the office and a half day at home. It's a great way to ease back into work and to ease my separation anxiety from Selby. Yesterday was not as bad as I thought it was going to be. I did miss her and couldn't wait to get home to hold her, but I survived. Tom watched her -- all day. He had a great time. I thought he might be bored or nervous, but he was neither. They had breakfast together at Einstein's and then chilled all day as Tom did house projects and Selby entertained him by smiling and cooing. Not sure if Selby was equally as entertained.

2 comments:

Aliza said...

hi Joelle - how exciting to see you up and blogging baby! how do you like the maya wrap? I've been wanting something that can handle 8 month old 16 lb. Noa - I need the extra support and Baby Bjorn is harder on the lower back.

Jomamma said...

hi aliza: thanks for checking out my blog. i like the maya wrap a lot..but i've heard that the ergo carrier is the best for hiking for babies 5 months and older. we have one of those too. we basically have about every thing you can carry your baby in. i like my arms the best : )