Monday, February 5, 2007

Why Blog About Selby

Everyone says to take photos, take videos, take notes, etc. because you think you will remember it all, but you won't. And it's already true. Selby is 10 weeks old and can't remember the exact date she started smiling. She's been cooing for a few weeks, but just yesterday, during Superbowl Sunday, she really started talking up a storm. We don't know if she was cheering for Indiana, telling her Aunt Molly that she really did love her (even though she would break out crying at the site of her) or telling her mom to cut down on the brie and crackers. But she was definitely telling us something.

So since I'm on the computer for a good part of every day, I thought the easiest way to capture everything our beautiful and amazing daughter does is to do so online.






1 comment:

g3barehead said...

Dear Selby,

It is good to see you are not hiding behind your parents inherent shyness or your fathers baldness. Plus I encourage you to speak your truth whenever you want, I do to my parents all the time. Soon I'll have my own video on YouTube and we can connect. By the way what are you doing for Prom?

All the Best and keep on blogging.
Your friends from Wyoming,
Grady and My sister Shanti

PS Your Dad has more hair than mine but I have more hair than you;)